Principles of Promotion!
Principles of Promotion is mandatory reading when you’re ready to take your career to the next level.
In Principles of Promotion, Andrea Oden teaches key strategies and guiding principles that have been used to promote leaders at every level.
Principles of Promotions will teach you:
* How to develop a professional brand that will help you get seen, get heard and get paid;
* How to use your unique leadership voice to communicate at every level;
* How to grow your level of influence so that promoting you becomes the obvious choice;
* Why developing your strengths is way more valuable than working on your weaknesses;
* Why some people get promoted while others remain stagnant for years!
These and other strategies and principles will change the way you look at your career and how you view projects, people and priorities.
Apply the 13 Principles of Promotion and watch your career take off!
Available on Amazon!
Download the First Chapter
Black women seem to be “Catching Hell” trying to fall in love and stay in love with a black man. This book takes a good, hard look at the problems facing black women and highlights why every woman should take an honest look at herself before placing blame on the black man. Andrea’s brutally honest and tough-love approach will challenge readers to look at past relationships through a “Coroner’s Report” view. Women learn quickly to accept responsibility, establish dating standards, and put firm and unmovable guardrails in place.
Andrea hits hard with the question, “Are you who…the person you’re looking for…is looking for?”
Before attempting your next relationship with a black man, give this book a try. You might be surprised to discover a new and improved you who makes better choices in the love department. You might even find the love you’ve been looking for — a love made in heaven!