Who we are
Our website address is: https://andreaoden.com.
Thank you for your interest in Andrea Oden and AIR Network, LLC. We are committed to protecting your Personal Information. It is possible to browse many areas of our Sites without disclosing any Personal Information.
Certain aspects of our business require the processing of personal data in order to function. If you choose not to provide information that is necessary to provide a product or service, you may not be able to use some of our features, products, or certain areas of our Sites.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Sites, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your information;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your Personal Information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Andrea Oden, through AIR Network, LLC, is the sole owner of all information collected on the Sites. When using the Sites, if you fill out forms, purchase products, or provide comments, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, social media profiles, work contact information, and payment information. We use this information to deliver the products or services requested, to enhance your User experience, and to improve the performance of the Sites.
If you reside outside the United States – If you sign up for an email list, contest, download, course, or service from Andrea Oden or AIR Network, LLC, you will only be added to our email list if you affirmatively consent to receive such messages. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking “UNSUBSCRIBE” at the bottom of the email.
If you reside in the United States – If you sign up for an email list, contest, download, course, or service from Andrea Oden or AIR Network, LLC, you will automatically be added to our email list. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking “UNSUBSCRIBE” at the bottom of the email.
Andrea Oden and AIR Network, LLC will NOT sell or rent your Personal Information to any third party. We may share your information for the following reasons:
- To third parties to assist us in operating the Sites, conducting our business, or providing services to you, such as shipping an order, sending a newsletter, or processing a payment;
- We back up our website files and databases, on a regular basis, to DropBox cloud storage and: DropBoxand iThemes Security.
- To third parties, for any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, consolidation, change in control, reorganization or liquidation, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets; and
- To law enforcement, government agencies, and other third parties, for complying with the law, enforcing our website policies, or protecting our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Other Third Party Access
We use third-party services for:
- Analytics tracking
- User authentication
- Advertising and promotion
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Payment processing
These services may access our data solely for the purpose of performing specific tasks on our behalf. We do not share any personally identifying information with them without your explicit consent. We do not give them permission to disclose or use any of our data for any other purpose.
We may, from time to time, allow limited access to our data by external consultants and agencies for the purpose of analysis and service improvement. This access is only permitted for as long as necessary to perform a specific function. We only work with external agencies whose privacy policies align with ours.
Andrea Oden and/or AIR Network, LLC has no obligation to you to retain your Personal Information. For as long as you choose to remain on our email list, we will retain a minimum amount of personal information, including your name, your email address, and your behavior on our website. For all other information, we generally retain information only as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the Personal Information was collected, resolve disputes, improve our services, or as reasonably determined.
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign your Personal Information collected via the Sites to the acquiring party.
Analytics and Cookies
This Site collects readily available information about visitors’ usage of the website via Google Analytics (acting as its site traffic gathering agent for this limited purpose). Generally, this may include information about your geographic location, your browsing behaviors while using the Sites, the type of device or software you use, and your IP address. We use this information for statistical purposes, to measure the Sites’ effectiveness, and to improve visitor experience. If you wish to opt out, visit Google Analytics Privacy Center.
We sometimes use an Internet device called a ‘cookie’ to recognize your browser when you visit our site. A cookie is a small amount of information that a website transfers to your computer’s hard drive.
The Sites utilize cookies to better individualize and improve your user experience. You can choose whether to accept or block cookies by changing the settings of your browser. If you block cookies, you may lose some of the features and functionality of the Sites.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for one If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- Learn what Personal Information we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any Personal Information we have about you;
- Request us to delete any Personal Information we have about you;
- Express any concern you have about our use of your Personal Information.
To place an order from us, you must provide contact information (such as name and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we use this information to contact you. We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
The Sites may contain links to other third-party sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such third-party sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our Sites and to read the privacy policies of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
Blog and Other Public Posting
Any information you post in a public posting area, such as a comment on a blog post, is available to anyone with Internet access. If you don’t want people to know your e-mail address, for example, please don’t include it in any comment you post publicly. PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN DISCLOSING ANY INFORMATION IN PUBLIC POSTING AREAS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY OTHERS OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU DISCLOSE IN PUBLIC POSTING AREAS.
Surveys & Contests
The Sites are not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. AIR Network, LLC does not knowingly collect information from visitors under the age of 13 and, in fact, we require that you are at least 18 years old to use the Sites. Should we learn that a person under the age of 13 has provided Us with Personal Information, we will immediately delete such Personal Information.
We implement commercially reasonable security measures to protect your information. When you provide Personal Information such as your name, email, or credit card information, we use reputable third-party products and Sites to secure or store your information. Sensitive information (such as credit card data) is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way, using a medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https://” at the beginning of the address of the web page. The Personal Information you provide when using the Sites is not stored on our servers or computer systems.
However, due to the open nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee that communication between you and us, and between us and you, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide. Any information that you provide is done at your own risk.
If we learn of a data security breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Sites or providing Personal Information, you agree to receive electronic communications regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Sites. We may also post a notice via the Sites if a security breach occurs.
Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive written notice of a data privacy or security breach. If you have reason to believe that your Personal Information has been compromised through use of our Sites, please notify us by e-mailing Info@andreaoden.com.
Last updated on: 11/01/2022